Costa Blanca property for sale – comfort and beauty on the White Coast
Charming resort towns, well-maintained beaches, varied landscapes and a lot of sun - all this is about the beachfront of the Costa Blanca, the “White Coast” of the Mediterranean Sea, located in the south-east of Spain. This is one of the most popular regions of the country, where people make their investments and purchase property for sale Costa Blanca.
The Spanish Costa Blanca is 220 kilometers of luxury coastline, stretching from Denia in the north to Torrevieja in the south. The center of the region is the city of Alicante, the capital of the province of the same name. Resort towns such as Javea, Moraira, Calpe, Altea, Benidorm are well known to connoisseurs of seaside holidays from around the world. After all, living conditions, opportunities for a pleasant pastime, culinary delights representing Mediterranean cuisine and other cuisines of the world, the hospitality and sociability of local residents attract millions of tourists here every year.
There is a place for everyone here: children, youth and adults, lovers of noisy parties and those seeking solitude, wealthy tourists and people on a limited budget. The unconditional exclusivity of property for sale in Costa Blanca is its location, when most properties located near the coast have unique panoramic views of the sea and city landscapes.
Costa Blanca property: a brief overview
Analysis of the region's real estate market in recent years gives reason to believe that:
1. There is a stable expansion of the market, as evidenced by a number of factors:
- a significant increase in foreign investment. The climate, natural conditions and high standard of living attract investors from different countries in Europe and America;
- development of the region’s tourist attractiveness. Citizens of many countries willingly buy Costa Blanca property for vacation, permanent residence or subsequent rental;
- a high level of infrastructure development in the region: the construction of roads, the development of the transport system, trade and social facilities make the region attractive for different segments of the population.
2. There is a constant growing demand for various types of property for sale in Costa Blanca. Increasing demand contributes to higher prices and the development of the regional market as a whole.
3. There is an increase in demand for luxury real estate, especially among foreign buyers.
4. Attention to the environmental friendliness of housing is increasing: more and more buyers are giving preference to real estate equipped with energy-saving systems and solar panels. The number of green areas is increasing. Today it is important to build housing that meets the highest buyer requirements.
5. After the pandemic period, the economy of the country and region stabilized, which contributed to the growth of investment in property for sale in Costa Blanca, Spain.
6. The Spanish government's policies promote the development of the real estate market, including in the Costa Blanca region.
7. Demographic changes directly affect the real estate market. Thus, the growing number of elderly people increases the demand for secondary real estate located in small towns, and the arrival of families with children for permanent residence influences the increase in demand for new large-area real estate with modern amenities.
Key indicators from recent market research on the state of the Costa Blanca property market are as follows:
|Growth in the average price for property in Costa Blanca for 2023.
|Increase in prices for luxury real estate in the region in 2022-2023.
|Rising prices for rental properties in 2023.
|Rising housing prices in major cities in the region in 2022-2023.
|Forecast of growth in real estate prices in 2024-2028.
These data indicate a continuous increase in interest in property for sale in Costa Blanca among both native Spanish residents and foreign citizens.
According to statistics, the average price of 1 sq. m in the cities of the Costa Blanca in 2023 was as follows:
Why is property in Costa Blanca popular?
When choosing Costa Blanca property for sale, you should decide on a city or town to live in, since each of them has its own characteristic features.
If you want to find yourself in Spanish Las Vegas, then come to Benidorm: skyscrapers and an active lifestyle will not let you get bored; Torrevieja also has many entertainment centers and active recreation. Alicante has all the characteristics of a modern metropolis. And if you prefer peace and quiet, then you should pay attention to Altea, Calpe, Javea. For wealthy tourists, Moraira is very suitable, and for cheerful people, Villajoyosa, translated as “joyful city”. Almost everywhere there are excellent conditions for recreation and permanent residence.
You can get to any of the coastal cities or towns by flying to the central airport of the Alicante-Elche region, from where there are excellent highways. Those who want to find a job should look for it in the fields of tourism, hotel and restaurant business. You can obtain higher education at the universities of Alicante and Elche; museums, theaters and other cultural attractions are available in almost any city. By purchasing property in Costa Blanca, you will live in comfortable conditions and enjoy a variety of benefits.
Calpe is considered the best resort for family holidays in the region - a calm small town with the main beach La Fossa, well equipped for children. Golf lovers from around the world choose the region to practice this elite sport. After all, the golf courses located in the province of Alicante are considered among the best in the world. Many towns were once fishing villages, but now there are ports, yacht clubs, marinas where you can practice water sports.
To buy property in Costa Blanca means to join a cultural community of people who know how to organize their life, work, education and recreation at a high level. Owners of housing in any of the cities in the region can certainly boast about a high quality of life.
How to buy property for sale in Costa Blanca Spain
On the Costa Blanca property for sale is sold to both Spanish citizens and foreigners in accordance with Spanish law. For foreign citizens, there are companies in the Spanish real estate market that specialize in assisting in the acquisition of property in Costa Blanca. One such company is WTG Spain, which has a wealth of experience. The company's agents will help you understand legal and financial issues and prepare the necessary documents for the transaction to be successful.