Penthouses in Spain - in the spotlight today
The idea of luxury today is far from just the idea of a smart car, beautiful clothes and shoes, delicious food and traveling to different countries. First of all, luxury is personified in prestigious housing. Living in a beautiful place, enjoying all kinds of modern amenities, isn’t it a pleasure? The Spanish property market is known to residents of different countries of the world for a large selection of luxury housing. And luxury penthouses for sale in Spain are in great demand here.
Penthouses are the epitome of sophistication and comfort. Located on the top floors of high-rise residential buildings, these apartments offer their owners exclusivity, privacy and peace, as well as stunning panoramic views from the balcony or terrace. Modern penthouses combine a good location, unique design, a range of amenities, which in general creates the conditions for providing a high standard of living to residents.
Luxury penthouses for sale in Spain - a good investment
Throughout the country - from Madrid to the sunny coasts of the Mediterranean Sea, you can buy penthouse in Spain which will fully meet your highest requirements. And you will not want, despite all the surrounding beauty, to leave it for a long time. The buyers are offered the following perks:
- individual design;
- a large number of premises of different areas for various purposes;
- spacious terraces and balconies;
- modern building and finishing materials and technologies;
- a variety of household appliances;
- additional conveniences - "smart home" systems, fireplaces, swimming pools, gyms, etc.
Buying a penthouse in Spain is not only an investment in a luxurious life, but also a successful investment of money. Many wealthy tourists come to Spain for holidays and plan to find a luxury penthouse for rent. In this case, the owner of the properties of this type is guaranteed a good stable income. So, a small penthouse with one bedroom and one bathroom, located in a provincial town, can be rented for € 500 per month.
More comfortable options start from € 1200 per month depending on the city, proximity to the center, the sea and the beach, area, amenities, etc. The best offers are at a price of € 3000 per month, but you can find properties for € 30,000 per month. This confirms the benefits of acquiring such a property for the purpose of subsequent renting.
The range of prices for penthouses for sale is very wide, as they are affected by many factors. For example:
- a penthouse of 87 sq. m in the urbanization of Punta Prima near Torrevieja, Alicante is located in a new residential complex on the first line from the beach. There is a living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a terrace with panoramic sea views. The complex has a parking lot and a swimming pool, close to the golf course. The price of the penthouse is € 469,000;
- a duplex penthouse in Benidorm with four bedrooms and three bathrooms has an area of 170 sq. m. On the first level there is a living room, three bedrooms and a kitchen, on the second level there is another spacious bedroom with a solarium-terrace, a barbecue area and a sea view. On the territory of the residential complex there are two outdoor and one indoor heated pools, a sauna, a gym, and a large green area with tropical plants. Each apartment owner in the complex has a parking space in the underground garage. The price is € 1,149,000.
When studying information about penthouses for sale in Spain, you should keep in mind that when buying a luxury property, you’d better be well versed in the intricacies of the Spanish real estate market. And this is not so much about the possibility of unpleasant situations associated with the dishonesty of the seller or other cases of fraud, but because of a misunderstanding of the buying process itself or just not knowing the Spanish language. Therefore, when choosing a penthouse for sale in Spain, seek the help of professional real estate agencies, one of which is WTG Spain.
For a reasonable price, agency specialists will help you not only choose a penthouse that meets your requirements, but also organize a preliminary inspection of the property you like, check its legal aspects, and help in all emerging legal and financial issues. After signing the contract of sale, they will organize your move, which will save you from unnecessary troubles and worries. Your efforts will be fully rewarded and, once becoming the owner of a luxurious penthouse, you will feel absolutely happy!