Villas for sale in Spain with sea views: the epitome of comfort and luxury
If you have long been dreaming of a vacation in Spain or moving there for a permanent residence, then the main reason for this decision is definitely the opportunity to constantly be by the sea: wake up to the sound of waves, watch magnificent sunrises and sunsets over the sea surface, live in comfortable conditions next to coastline. To make your dreams come true, on the property market, there are numerous villas for sale in Spain with sea views.
Spain is a large country with a long coastline along the Mediterranean Sea, the Bay of Biscay and the Atlantic Ocean. Kilometers of well-maintained beaches, marked with the Blue Flag, annually attract thousands of vacationers from around the world, many of whom wish to purchase housing in these places. Buyers are offered apartments and houses for every taste, including excellent villas with a full range of modern amenities.
Together with the villa you will gain undeniable advantages compared to other types of real estate. These include the following:
- a large number of villas are located within walking distance from the beaches, have balconies and terraces, from which unforgettable panoramic views open. Moreover, in many building projects, the bedrooms offer a beautiful view of the coast and the sea opens from each room. Without leaving your home, you can constantly enjoy the wonderful nature;
- owners of villas with sea views Spain, have the opportunity to almost constantly stay outdoors, being in the garden, by the pool, having breakfast, lunch and dinner, admiring the sea views. Such a way of life gives peace and tranquility, replenishes vitality;
- villas for sale with sea views Spain, have a wide range of modern amenities. All homes are built with quality materials, each of them has an individual style. On the plot near the villa there is almost always a private pool, a green area where palm trees and fruit trees grow, on the territory there may be utility rooms, parking and a garage, sports and playgrounds. The villas are equipped with modern utility and security systems.
Prices for villas with sea views depend on a number of factors such as:
- location. The coastal regions of Spain differ significantly from each other. Villas on the vibrant Costa del Sol will cost a bit more than those on the tranquil Costa Blanca. A villa located not on the first line can have magnificent panoramic views from balconies and terraces and will cost you less than one that is practically on the beach;
- set of amenities. Villas can have a different number of bedrooms and bathrooms, differ in size and additional amenities. They may be located near golf courses and marinas. Villas that embody splendor and luxury will be significantly more expensive than houses with fewer amenities.
Villas with sea views in Spain are also interesting for investment purposes. They have advantages over other types of properties when renting out to those wishing to spend their holidays on the Spanish coast. Many foreigners who have arrived on vacation, as a rule, want to spend their vacation days in the most comfortable conditions. Therefore, the rent will become a source of stable income for the owner of the villa.
To find a villa that meets your needs on the Spanish coast is not difficult. The real estate market in 2023 is rich in offers of various properties for every taste and budget. The main thing is not to make a mistake and buy exactly what you were looking for. To help you in the search for the best villa with sea views there are always experts who have proven themselves to be highly professional, with extensive experience in the sale of Spanish real estate. Among these professionals there are employees of the real estate agency WTG Spain.
They have a large database of such properties that they can use. You can work with the agency online, and you can also come to make a choice on the spot, and then the agency will provide you with a personal manager who will accompany you at all stages of the purchase: from selecting a suitable villa to signing a purchase agreement and transferring of property rights.