New build villas in Spain - in the spotlight of attention
The attractiveness of the Spanish property market has been quite high for a long time, many potential buyers want to buy a property in Spain because of its unique climate, beautiful nature and high quality of life. There is a particular interest in new build villas in Spain for sale.
Many types of real estate are offered to buyers, including charming traditional houses and apartments that retain the true Spanish spirit, but there is a strong trend towards an increase in demand in favor of new builds. There are a number of reasons for this such as:
- guaranteed modern comfort and innovative design;
- many amenities that you will not find in the old homes;
- new utility systems;
- energy-saving equipment and compliance with environmental standards, etc.
Choosing a new build, a large number of buyers today prefer such type of property as a villa. After all, if to ensure comfort, then as much as possible! It is the villa that combines all possible benefits: spacious rooms, fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms, large balconies and terraces, many utility rooms, such as laundries and dressing rooms. The villa can be equipped with a gym and a billiard room, as well as a cinema room.
New villas for sale in Spain are always built on large plots of land, and always have a swimming pool (it can also be indoor). Moreover, near the villas there are areas of green spaces - these can be gardens, lawns, flower beds. Sports and children's playgrounds, tennis courts, garages and parking lots are equipped on the territory. Important for future owners is the high quality of water and energy supply and security systems.
Prices for new build villas in Spain cannot be low - after all, considerable financial resources have been invested in their construction and design. Also, the cost of villas varies significantly depending on their location, in particular, proximity to the sea or city center, the availability of amenities and other factors. In 2023, the cost of one square meter of a new villa in the country averaged about € 4000.
Websites of leading real estate agencies have large databases of new villas in Spain. The following options are in demand:
- a villa in Los Montesinos in the province of Alicante with an area of 112 sq. m is located on a plot of 230 sq. m and has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living room and kitchen. There is a terrace and a solarium, on the territory there is a swimming pool and a parking space. The distance to the sea is about 7 kilometers. The price of such a villa is € 359,000;
- in the municipality of Rojales, near Ciudad Quesada, there is a complex of 12 villas. Villa of 313 sq. m with four bedrooms and three bathrooms is for sale. The villa is built on two levels, taking into account the landscape of the territory. On the roof there is a solarium, near the house there is a swimming pool and parking. There is a golf course next to the complex, and a well-maintained beach is a five-minute walk away. Price is € 620,000;
- villa in Finestrat (province of Alicante) on the Costa Blanca is located at a distance of 500 m from the sea. It is located on a plot of 555 sq. m, the area of the villa is 130 sq. m. On two floors there are three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen. The terrace and bedroom windows offer sea views. On the territory there is a swimming pool, a green area and a garage. Price is € 795,000;
- a luxury villa in Las Colinas on the Costa Blanca is built on a large plot of 1075 sq.m. The villa has a spacious living room with access to a terrace of 109 sq. m, four bedrooms, equipped kitchen, four bathrooms. On the territory there is a swimming pool, garden, sports ground, parking and garage. The price is € 1485 000.
In Spain, favorable conditions have been created for buying real estate for both locals and citizens of other countries. For interested parties, many developers offer an online reservation of the property they like without visiting it, as well as installment payment. Also, customers often use the provided mortgage loan.
It is not difficult to buy a new villa in Spain if you have sufficient financial resources and the correct preparation of the necessary documents. Experienced professionals, including the WTG Spain group of companies, can help you with finding a property and preparing documents. With them, the purchase of a house in Spain will go smoothly and become a new happy page in your life.