Attractive properties for sale in La Nucia
In the Alicante region, there are many small resort towns that have long been loved by vacationers because of their undeniable advantages that make life comfortable and joyful. Such a city is La Nucia, located near the bustling Benidorm at the foot of the Sierra Aitana mountains. Here you can have a great time walking along the quiet streets and admiring the greenery of the gardens and mountain landscapes. Property for sale in La Nucia can please potential buyers with its variety and quite affordable prices.
La Nucia has a good location, despite its small size, the town has enough shops, pharmacies, restaurants and cafes. Beautiful nature, historical monuments, air filled with the smells of citrus and almond trees, cleanliness - all these benefits often determine the choice of vacationers in favor of buying a home here.
La Nucia property for sale: a large selection for every taste
The real estate market in La Nucia is characterized by a fairly high demand and a wide range of objects:
1) apartments - living quarters that are everywhere here. In La Nucia property for sale is represented by different types of apartments:
- studios are small apartments, which often combine a living room-bedroom-kitchen-entrance hall. They are comfortable for one or two people, and also great for subsequent rental to holidaymakers, given that the summer season here lasts from April to October, and the owner can get a good rental income;
- apartments - differ in the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. The apartments have separate kitchens and often utility rooms. Such properties can be located both in old houses and in multi-storey new residential complexes. When buying, you should pay attention to where the windows of the apartment open. It can be a courtyard, or maybe a luxurious panoramic view of the sea and mountains;
- penthouses - spacious housing, which is located on the last or two upper floors of a residential building, if the penthouse has two levels. They may also have a different number of bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as additional amenities such as terraces, utility rooms and fireplaces. The price of a penthouse, as a rule, is significantly higher than of other types of apartments;
2) bungalow - a separate building for one family can be located within the limits of the town and in a complex of similar buildings in the suburbs. The advantages of the bungalow are larger rooms than in standard apartments and the presence of a patio;
3) townhouses - semi-individual housing, when a number of adjacent buildings have one common wall. In townhouses, each owner has a separate entrance and a small plot of land. For the complex of townhouses, common spaces are being built such as a swimming pool, sports and playgrounds, and a green area. This is the advantage of townhouses, because the prices for them are mostly comparable to the prices for apartments. This type of real estate is especially popular today in Spain;
4) cottages - separate houses of a smaller area than villas. They have small plots of land and often private pools. Such housing is suitable for lovers of a secluded lifestyle who do not have sufficient financial resources to buy a villa;
5) villas - comfortable spacious houses located on large plots of land. They always come with a pool, a garden or other green area, various locations, including a golf course or a tennis court. The building, as a rule, has two or three levels, has balconies and terraces, and beautiful panoramic views open from the rooms on the second and third floors.
Real estate prices in La Nucia vary depending on the characteristics of the properties, but are considered low compared to other resorts on the Costa Blanca. So, in 2023, an apartment with two or three bedrooms costs € 100,000 - € 110,000, apartments in the center cost from € 150,000, prices for bungalows and townhouses start from € 180,000, and for villas - from € 230,000.
Buying a property is a pleasant and responsible process. In order for you not to have any difficulties in making a deal, you should use the help of specialists who are well versed in the intricacies of the Spanish real estate market. Such professionals are the employees of the real estate agency WTG Spain, who have a wide database of properties, positive customer reviews and many years of experience.