The benefits of buying property in a new building in Calpe, Spain
New buildings in Calpe are in high demand among foreigners. This is due to a number of reasons - affordable prices in Calpe for New buildings, favorable climatic conditions, location near the sea, as well as a large flow of tourists throughout the year.
- Calpe is a wonderful city with a developed resort infrastructure: large shopping and entertainment centers, many hotels and restaurants, bars, shops;
- Favorable microclimate, well-groomed long beaches with picturesque bays, salt lakes, the majestic rock of Peñon de Ifach gives a special picturesqueness to the city;
- Low crime rate, safe, and secure residential urbanizations and residences;
- The city is visited by many tourists and vacationers all year round, so the housing rental market is developed;
- Advantageous geographical position allows relatively quick access to airports in Alicante and Valencia;
- In the vicinity of Calpe, there are such wonderful resort towns of the coast with many attractions such as Benidorm, Altea, Benissa, Moraira, Javea.
New buildings in Calpe Prices
In addition to the many attractions and advantages of the city, Calpe is also an upscale resort with a lot of comfortable accommodation. Many do not just relax here, but also own their second house or apartment. The resort real estate market in Calpe is quite developed, and is represented by apartments in high-rise buildings, town houses, private houses and villas.
However, most new buildings are mainly apartments in new modern multi-story buildings. The windows and terraces of the many new apartments offer gorgeous views. Almost anywhere in the city it offers a beautiful view of the sea.
The cost of real estate housing in a new building in Calpe depends on the location, possible sea views, type of property, and living conditions. The real estate market in the city and the suburbs is developing steadily, which has a positive effect on both improving urban infrastructure and increasing the level of comfortable living. Beachfront properties in Calpe, on the first line and overlooking the sea, Peñón de Ifach rock is considered the most expensive. Buying an apartment here will cost 1600 - 2200 euros per m². The cost of houses and villas with pools, land, views of the sea and the city starts from 270 thousand euros.