Property for sale in Spain is in great demand in 2023 among tourists and those who want to invest their money profitably. Buying Spanish property is an attractive opportunity because of favourable conditions for foreign citizens, market stability, excellent climate and a rich selection. Anyone can choose apartments, penthouses, villas, duplexes, bungalows and other properties according to different criteria.
In Spain you can find everything you are interested in. Would you like a sea view, or maybe a view of the mountains, forests and lakes? Do you want to live near the beach, or do you prefer a fast paced city life and developed infrastructure? Property in Spain will make any dreams come true.
Which region to choose for life in Spain?
The first question that arises for those who wish to find property for sale in Spain: which region to choose? The coast of Spain is full of attractive homes and apartments with different living areas, number of rooms, built-in appliances and other characteristics that vary depending on the cost and location of the property.
Spain has many beautiful regions that attract tourists and investors from all over the world. If you want to find property for vacation, permanent residence or investment, you may be interested in the following popular regions.
Costa Blanca, Alicante
Costa Blanca belongs to the Valencian district and has many popular resort towns on its territory. The average annual temperature in the warm season here reaches 27-28 degrees Celsius, and the water in the sea warms up to +25.6 degrees Celsius in summer.
Buying villas and apartments here is extremely profitable for renting. Prices on the market start from € 50,000 for 1-2-room apartments and bungalows. Prices for houses and villas start from €120,000 and above. The most expensive property can reach € 9,000,000 for luxury villas with all comforts.
Most popular cities on Costa Blanca:
Costa Calida, Murcia
A cheap house for sale in Spain can be found on the Costa Calida, Murcia. Kilometres of beaches, pine forests and fresh air, as well as an abundance of entertainment and cultural facilities make this coast a good option for both quiet and active life. The most popular cities among foreigners are:
Prices for apartments on the city outskirts start at € 55,000. Comfortable bungalows and townhouses on the second or third line from the sea start at € 100,000. Compact villas cost from € 150,000, and houses for a large family on Costa Calida will cost starting from € 200,000. The most expensive villas with all comforts can reach € 3,950,000.
Costa del Sol, Marbella
Owners of property in Marbella get all the benefits of living in a big city. Here there is an abundance of nightclubs, active social life, entertainment venues, cafes and restaurants, luxury property and much more. In the year of 2021, 15% of all the properties sold were sold here.
The cheapest accommodation in Marbella can be found on the outskirts of the city. A studio apartment can be bought at a price of € 180,000. 2-3-bedroom apartments closer to the city centre will start at € 350,000. Compact villas and houses on the outskirts of the city cost from € 1,000,000 and up. The most expensive property for sale in Spain, which is bought by pop-stars and millionaires, can reach a price of 10-20 million euros.
Costa del Maresme, Barcelona
Costa Tropical has a length of beaches of about 50 kilometres and attracts investors from all over the world by its unique microclimate. The mountain ranges surrounding the coast, pine forests and sandy beaches combine to provide a healthy and pleasant climate. 300 sunny days a year, an average annual temperature of 25 °C and a hot summer give not only a pleasant vacation, but also a profitable investment. Renting out apartments and villas in this region will be really profitable.
Property on Costa del Maresme is not cheap. You can find here a spacious studio apartment for €70,000 - 80,000 on the outskirts of the city. In the suburbs, good properties are sold at a price of € 150,000 at a short distance from the sea. Closer to the city centre, you can find beautiful residential complexes with swimming pools, playgrounds and underground parking at a price of € 200,000 for a 3-room apartment. A villa on the beach with all comforts, a private pool and 3-4 rooms will cost from € 400,000.
House for sale in Spain: 5 types and their specifics
On the market you can find different houses for sale in Spain with different living space, number of rooms and extra advantages. Property for sale in Spain has many options, among which everyone can make a choice suitable for themselves and their family.
Among the options offered on the market, you can find:
- Villas and houses. Private buildings with their own territory, private swimming pool, terraces and other extras. They are chosen by those who want to get a cosy family nest with their own territory.
- Apartments. An apartment in a residential complex often has 1-3 rooms, may have a balcony or terrace, a dressing room. Depending on the residential complex, the buyer can get a protected area, a communal swimming pool, playgrounds, gyms and other benefits.
- Penthouse. This is a luxury apartment located on the upper floors of a residential building. It often has its own solarium and a terrace, panoramic windows and a large living area. There are one-storey and two-storey penthouses depending on the price.
- Bungalow. A two-storey house for two families, most often with a terrace and a garden for the residents of the first floor and a solarium for the owners of the second floor. It has separate entrances and attracts buyers with its low price.
- Townhouse. A house with a shared wall. One family owns the whole house. It is distinguished by a small private territory and neighbours on both sides of the wall. The standard layout offers a living room on the ground floor with a bathroom and 1-2 bedrooms with an additional bathroom on the second floor.
Find real estate in Spain with a reliable agency WTG Spain
Looking for properties in Spain? Then you have found the right website. Real estate agents of WTG Spain are rightfully called one of the best on the coasts of Costa Blanca and Costa Calida. We have thousands of homes for every price range. We offer assistance with choice, organise free real and virtual tours, help with paperwork when buying a house and moving to the country, and also provide assistance with renting your property out.
Our services will be free for the client! The seller (developer) pays for our transaction, and buyers get their new house in Spain without overpaying and hidden interest. Visit the web site of our company, choose the ad you are interested in and leave an inquiry on the website or by WhatsApp.
WTG Spain - is a group of real estate companies in Spain whose goal is to create and integrate advanced tools for optimizing and automating the processes of buying and using real estate. Today, the strongest team of IT developers, designers and managers is working on the creation of the wtgspain.com portal, with the goal to improve the quality of customer service to its maximum.
WTG Spain special features:
- Our company has the biggest database of new built properties in Spain - more than +10 000 properties.
- wtgspain.com is the most comfortable, optimized and technicaly advanced portal for selling new built properties in Spain. And it's also completely free.
- wtgspain.com portal has properties at the lowest prices directly from the developer.
- The company does not take any commissions or additional fees from our clients.
- We provide more than +100 various services that have to do with purchasing, maintaining and selling property.
- A personal manager for every client, no additional fees.
- With the health of our clients in mind, the company managed to organize our work by an out-office system, when the clients practically do not visit the office.
- So with WTG Spain the purchase of your dream house will become an easy and fun stage of your life!