Best properties in Las Colinas for sale
If you decide to buy a home near the fabulous Costa Blanca in southern Spain, then you should definitely be interested in the property for sale, Las Colinas. What are the arguments in favor of such a decision?
- Las Colinas is located near the coast in a green valley between the hills and here you will find excellent conditions for relaxation and solitude. The incredible Mediterranean landscapes will definitely catch your attention, you will take walks through the lemon and orange groves;
- Las Colinas is unique because of its unity of residential buildings and pristine nature. The main idea in the construction of buildings was the preservation of the natural landscape and high environmental friendliness. Scientists from the Polytechnic University of Valencia have developed an action plan aimed at preserving and developing the local environment. These measures include noise, light and pollution control, which is why Las Colinas is called an ecological paradise;
- The climate in this area is perfect for a long beach holiday and various sports, primarily golf. In summer, temperatures are quite high, but the sea breeze refreshes and softens the heat. And in winter in Las Colinas it is warm and sunny, rains are extremely rare and nothing prevents you from doing what you love all year round. The local golf course Las Colinas is considered one of the best in Europe and is suitable for high level competitions. In addition, there is a golf academy, a natural grass training field, a short games area, and tennis courts.
Las Colinas real estate for sale - for lovers of the sea and golf
In Las Colinas, property for sale is in high demand. There are not very many residential buildings in the town itself, as the local authorities are trying to preserve the unique nature as much as possible. However, the market presents all types of properties that potential buyers are interested in. Decent quality apartments and the luxury of huge villas, residential complexes and detached homes - all this is included in the listings of properties for sale, Las Colinas.
An analysis of the real estate market shows that its development trends will continue in the near future, as an increasing number of golfers are interested in acquiring housing in close proximity to golf courses. Given the two indisputable advantages of Las Colinas over other resorts on the Costa Blanca - proximity to the sea and the presence of a golf complex, prices in this area are quite high. In Las Colinas, property is sold at prices above average on the coast and starts from € 500,000.
Examples of properties are as follows:
- apartment with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. All rooms have access to terraces overlooking the sea and the golf course. There is a pantry, the kitchen is equipped with household appliances, there is air conditioning. There is a communal swimming pool and parking nearby. Price is € 584,000;
- villa of 169 sq. m with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. It has its own pool and parking. The villa is located practically on the Las Colinas golf course. Price is € 760,000;
- villa with four bedrooms and three bathrooms of 189 sq. m is located on a large plot of 1360 sq. m. There is a large terrace with a swimming pool and jacuzzi. The villa is equipped with a Smart Home system with full air conditioning and underfloor heating. The villa is surrounded by green spaces and offers a beautiful view of the golf course. Price is € 929,000;
- villa of 240 sq. m has a spacious living room, three bedrooms and four bathrooms. From the living room there is access to a terrace of 109 sq. m overlooking the sea. There is a private swimming pool, garage, parking and cellar. Price is € 1,485,000.
In Las Colinas, real estate for sale should be of interest not only to golf lovers, but also to families with children and the elderly. After all, here the houses are located among beautiful green spaces, where you can relax and enjoy the sea breeze. If necessary, you can contact the professional real estate agents of WTG Spain, who will help you choose the right property and complete the purchase. Their knowledge of Spanish law and local specifics will help you avoid the challenges of the buying process.